CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 10!



On that day I promised to love him forever and didn't think there was any way I could love him any more than I did at that moment. But then I watched him as he melted the first time he saw his brand new babies and I fell even more in love with him.

I am not gonna lie and say it is all sparkles and fairy dust all the time around here sure we have our moments but doesn't every one? What matters in the end is that we know how much the other loves us and we can forgive those moments and get on with our lives.

As of now we have no big plans mainly because our lives are consumed with baseball and kids, but it will come.

3 comments:

Shell said...

What a gorgeous pic!

Happy anniversary!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Hsppy Anniversary!!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!