CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Decorating on a Dime

The other day I decided to change things up a bit around here since there for a few days it was feeling a bit fallish around here. But the past couple days and this weekend, not so much. My unit is gonna blow up since it isn't sure weather to blow heat or AC.

Anyways I stumbled across a few blogs that had some gorgeous fall decorations. Here, Here oh and Here :) once I started looking I couldn't stop. Being the deal lover that I am I just couldn't resist, I mean making something for a little of nothing or buying them at William Sonoma for like $60/pc! Monday I headed to Dollar Tree and was so excited to find lots of goodies.

I got started on my project, first I had to take the tags off and I am pretty sure that was the hardest part of the project.

WTH I hate those stupid stickers on glass

then glue the candle stick to the bottom, I used super glue.


Then you get an oh so cute helper to help.

please ignore all that junk in the background

The final product:

what do you think? Total spent about $7 for both of them!! I also bought a candle, some little pumpkins and some leaves (no real fall colors here yet to go get out of the back yard) and Abby picked me up some acorns on our walk the other day! Those 2 pumpkins on the side are from a project from a couple yrs ago, read about it here.

I switched out a couple of picture


Then I was onto a wreath. Dollar Tree helped on this one also, I got a green foam wreath thingy for only $1. Then I dug thru all my scrapbook stuff and found lots of paper. I proceeded to cut and cut.

then I folded, glued and glued. I had lots of help from my cute helper of course!

All ready for fall, now if the weather would just figure itself out.


oh how I love this time of the year!

1 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Love it!!

Very pretty :)