CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Getting a head start on Christmas

Well now that Halloween has passed you know what that means, Thanksgiving barely gets a mention and we are straight on to Christmas. So that means I better get started now or I will be so behind I will never be ready in time.


My first priority-Christmas Cards! Last year I used Shutterfly and I absolutely loved how my cards turned out.


They have tons of Christmas cards to choose from. You can get folded cards, flat stationary cards or photo cards.  I usually can't decide on a favorite picture so I always pick the type that I can add multiple photos to here are a couple of my favorites.

    

But they don't just to cards they also have tons of gift ideas. Like photo mugs, Stickers (which are a great way to label all those things they take to school with them), & shopping bags just to name a few. You can also make calendars and come on what grandparent doesn't love 12mths of different pictures of their favorite little boys and girls and they also have photo books, which I have done more than once & they always turn out great.

Also right now if you head over to their Special Offers page they have some great deals on tons of items. So head over to their sign up page and you will get 50 free 4*6 prints just for creating an account.

*EDITED to add

I finished up my card today wanna sneak peek? Hurry and order yours, today is the last day to save 40% off holiday cards!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.



0 comments: