CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What he does for fun

Shane is back home after a 4day mancation-yes I just made that word up ;)  but there really is no other word for it; it's not a real vacation-sure he is off work and yea he has NO kids to take care of but who the heck gets up at 4am on vacation? NOT this girl!  But if that is what he thinks is fun, more power to him.  I prefer warm sun on my skin and sand between my toes and sleeping til 8 or 9am.

He prefers this:



Yep that guy will be gracing the wall of his "man cave" by the end of next year.  Oh & my hubby who hates all things Facebook has finally made his appearance on there :) you can check him out on Backwoods Outfitters page.  The other guy on there is a friend that was on the trip and also shot a deer on the first day.

0 comments: