CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

My little hair bow model

So recently one of my good friends has decided to make a little extra money off of her favorite hobby & she has set up a brand new shop over at Etsy.

I am super excited about her new adventure, it is well known that Abby has lovely & long locks of blonde hair that I just happen to love to pin back with a great hair bow, barrette, or headband.  She said she was gonna need an extra model in addition to her oh so cute Anna Grace (because lets face it we all know how temperamental those models can be) and Abby graciously accepted the offer :)  So I got busy snapping some pics of Abby in the bows that she has already made for her.

Abby was sporting this on one of her first days of school!












I had to make her a shirt to match this one!

Gobble Gobble!!

You know how we love our baseball around here!








So go check out MooMoo's Boutique over on Etsy, she would love to have some new little girls to make bows for!  Also be sure to check her store out often as this is a new adventure for her and she is adding things daily.



0 comments: