CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6th

May 6, 2000 I started the day as a Ms. but I ended it as a Mrs. It's been a great 11 years!





I was very young when I met him and I hope to one day be very old with him.

My sweet little girl gave us our presents a day early after a trip out with her Gram yesterday

She was so sad when I opened the cake yesterday and she saw it had slid while she was holding it in the car.


She hid these flowers outside til Daddy got home from work and then gave them and the card to both of us. She was all proud of herself.



She's our little artist :)

3 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Happy Anniversary to ya both! Hope you have a great day with many more to come.

Heather and Jason said...

Happy Anniversary! Abby is so sweet.

Samantha said...

that is precious, what a sweet girl you have! happy anniversary