CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Newset Addition

Over the weekend along with lots of baseball (I'll have more on that later) we managed to add another addition to our family. He is SO tiny, has the sweetest face with these big brown eyes and just like all babies he sleeps, eats, poops and wakes up all hours of the night.


I would like for you all to meet Tuck.


weighing in at a whopping 2.5lbs he stole our hearts the moment we saw him and we are in love:) He is technically Abby's puppy, he is her belated birthday present.

Yea yea for those of you keeping a tally we now have 4 dogs, but OMG how can you say NO to this?


Saturday night they were out in the garage AKA The Man Cave, Shane texted me and I went out to see this laying on the floor.


And it only got better


We are missing him today since Shane took him to work with him to get him checked out by the Dr. He got a clean bill of health so that makes me very happy. Oh and if you are wondering he is a wire hair Dachshund .



5 comments:

Crazy Me said...

A cutie for sure!! That picture is soo sweet!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OH my soooooo cute!

We have 3 dogs and I so would still take one like that too :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OH my soooooo cute!

We have 3 dogs and I so would still take one like that too :)

Samantha said...

so cute!

Heather and Jason said...

OMG! That dog is adorable! Im available for dogsitting:)