CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My ballers-Wordful Wednesday

The other night both of the kids had a ball game so I just had to get them together looking so cute in their uniforms.


This week we are at the ballpark every night with 5 games. Next week we are also there every night with 6 games! Oh the joys of 2 kids playing sports:) but to soon ball season will be over and we will be missing running crazy busy every night.

go check out some more wordful posts
Live and Love…Out Loud





4 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

Oh yah Baseball. I luv baseball but not that many games. OH MY I sure don't look forward to that in a few yrs

Tabi said...

Your ballers are adorable as always! I do NOT miss that crazy sports schedule though! We made the kids skip sports this season because our schedule is insane enough right now but I don't think they miss the crazy running around either!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

They look so CUTE in their uniforms!!

WW: Why I Like Kids

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Awww, they look mighty cute in their baseball uniforms! Great photo. :)
Thanks for stopping by and linking up. And, for linking to me in your blog post as well. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama