CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

I love Target Deals

Target this week:

clearance and cheap Bounce bars!


Total spent out of pocket: $22.57
Total saved $25.95

Clearance items
paper $1.11 saved $1.11
folder .68 saved .31
Bath rug that just happens to match the new shower curtain we bought a couple of weeks ago $7.48 saved $7.51
two hand towels to match $5.96 saved $6.02

P&G deal
2 Bounce 6mth dryer bars $15.98 -$2 target coupons, -$4.00 manufacture coupons, also you get a $5 target gift card when you buy 2. So after the coupons and the gift card it was only $4.98 for both bars

I did 2 transactions and bought the dryer bars first to get my gift card then used that $5 towards my next transaction.



2 comments:

Tallymomma said...

Woohoo! Nice score at Target :) Hoping to go get my bounce bars tomorrow.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

great job!

I am a coupon freak now and have saved tons of money!!