CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Off to School

WOW is that an echo I hear in here? :) sorry about that, my bad. We have been super busy all summer with baseball never ending and vacation and all that stuff that makes us crazy. But after today I will have Lots more time on my hands.

So why will I have so much more time on my hands you ask? Well this is why.

because I now officially have 2 school age children! Wyatt started 4th grade last Monday (I am not sure how this is possible and he has gotten this old but apparently it has) so he has been at it for a few days already, but today.

Abby went for her FIRST DAY of SCHOOL! OMG. She was super excited although last night she did seem to get a bit nervous, but this morning she was awake before anyone else and rushed thru eating and then got her self dressed and was off to brush her hair demanding she could do it herself.


Today is just a half day for her and Friday she will go for her first full day. So that means from the hours of 7:30 to 2:30 I will be without my kiddos. I will still have the one little one I watch But she naps and for 2 whole hours everyday I will be alone! OMG what ever will I do with myself? I haven't had just 1 at home since Wyatt started Kindergarten, on any given day over the past few years I have had anywhere from 3 up to 5 kids every day!

She did look SOOO cute in her new outfit, that BTW took forever to pick out :)


I was doing good til we ran into one of Wyatt's old teacher and she starting in with Oh My she has gotten so big. That's when the tears started but I was good and dried them up and said we weren't gonna mention it. But she did great and didn't mind me leaving her which made it easier. Well I am off to go pick her up, I can't wait to hear how her first day of school went!


3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

They are so cute! So how did her first day go?

Samantha said...

they both look great!! hope they had a great day

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Aw, those first days of school can be hard on a mom. I cried with each of my 3 older kids. And when the youngest of my 3 school-aged children started her first day of kindergarten a few years ago, I thought "this is the last time I'll cry over a child going to their first day of kindergarten". But, I had another child and so I'll be doing it all over again. lol I do officially have 2 high schoolers this year though. That blows me away. I don't know where the time is going. :(
Sorry for rambling. lol