CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordful Wednesday-beach time

We made it back from the beach the other day and had another wonderful time this year. As usual 1 week is never enough and I have already started plotting on how to squeeze two weeks out next year.


I have perfected posing for a picture in a bathing suit with my kids at the beach, the bigger they get the more they hide ;)

What to see more wordful/wordless posts?

Live and Love...Out Loud


3 comments:

Crazy Me said...

I can't help but laugh because I do the exact same thing and always grab my oldest because she covers up the most! Glad to see you enjoying your summer!

Tallymomma said...

Yes, this is exactly why I had 3 kiddos. To hide all of me ;) Looks like you guys had a great time and soaked up lots of vitamin D.

Elizabeth said...

I need my little one to get a bit taller and it will be perfect! Hurry and post more beach pics.